Relationships can be some of the greatest sources of joy. But they can also be some of the greatest sources of pain and turmoil.
Counseling can help you through it if you are having any of the following experiences:
- Are you over feeling misunderstood and constantly at odds in your relationship?
- Are you on the verge of divorce and considering counseling as a last chance to save the marriage?
- Are you dreading family time?
- Are you tired of feeling like roommates?
- Are you conflicted about whether you should stay or go?
- Are you ready to feel connected again?
- Do you feel like your relationship is at a standstill?
- Are you and your partner stuck in the same argument loop every night?
- Do you feel like you and your partner are drifting away?
- Do you desire more intimacy between you and your partner?
Relationships (romantic, familial, or plutonic) can be improved, changed, and bettered, sometimes with just a little support. With relationship or couples therapy, you’ll learn how to communicate your feelings and needs and get what you want out of your relationship. But you don’t have to come as a couple. Sometimes a partner doesn’t want to go to therapy, or your issues are with another family member. It’s completely fine to come for individual support.
Some issues that bring people to relationship therapy are:
- Addiction/Partner Addiction Support
- Balance (Work/Life/Family)
- Blended Families
- Chronic Illness
- Extended Family
- Mental Illness
In my relationship therapy, I help people develop the necessary skills needed to reconnect and maintain sustaining love.
If any of the above relates to you and your partner in your relationship, contact me today. I would love to speak about how I may help you reconnect and rekindle your love for one another.